General terms and conditions
General Terms and Conditions:
- We can be reached by phone at +31850041428. We can also be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you as soon as possible.
- If your information changes, please pass this on via your physiotherapists or via +31850041428.
- Do you want to change or cancel your appointment? You can do this free of charge up to 24 hours in advance. If you do not cancel or reschedule your appointment in time, we will be obliged to invoice you for the costs of the treatment.
- Fysio2You is not liable for theft and/or loss of property at the practice location.
- During several treatments there is direct physical contact between you and your physiotherapist. We expect you to take this into account in your personal care.
- Fysio2You respects your privacy and makes every effort to protect your information. Therefore, your treatment record and other personal information will be stored in a neat, professional and responsible manner.
Our therapists always try to help you as best they can. Nevertheless, it may happen that you have a complaint about the treatment or handling. If this is the case, we would like to hear from you. This way we can improve our services.
If you have a complaint you can always talk to your therapist. You can also use the contact form at the bottom of the page to submit a complaint. If you can’t work it out with your therapist you can always email the owner.
Email owner: email@example.com
Fysio2You and its therapists are affiliated with the KNGF complaint system and the professional association for physiotherapy. For more information, please visit the website of the KNGF and that of the professional association
Website KNGF: www.KNGF.nl
Website professional association: www.defysiotherapeut.com